(MENAFN – BreezyScroll)
What do you say when you see an asset move $60 million in 24 hours? If you answer “give me the details”, you have come to the right place.
About Waxp and Alien Words Coins
That one asset is Alien Worlds, TLM. Its trading volume in the last 24 hours is over $65 million. So what is this token and why are people investing so much in it?
Wax and Alien Words are Metaverse tokens that combine DeFi and NFT – and huge potential too. Their combined market cap is now approaching $1 billion.
Why do they have potential, you ask me? Because you can get power over an entire planet with it – that’s why. OK, you can start small, get lands, tools, upgrades, unique NFTs, and more.
You can also use Waxp to take advantage of features like Federation of Planets. Yes, it’s all about world domination!
As a bonus, all the financial media are predicting a bright future for it in the real world market. The expected growth varies between 600 and 700% until 2024.
Types of exchange
Maybe you have never traded before, so you may be wondering how you do this and what types of trades exist. The answer is – there are three types, which we will discuss below.
Brokers are intermediaries, whether they are individuals or companies. They search for opportunities for their clients on multiple platforms.
They can only serve a limited number of customers. Some brokers prefer to work only with larger investors.
Exchanges have taken over the role of the broker. They use complex software and applications to allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
Some have created their own crypto wallets. When you trade with them, the funds are in their custody for longer periods of time. Some investors resent this, preferring to have control of their own funds.
P2P (Peer-to-Peer) platforms
They directly connect two users, so that they can complete the exchange without an intermediary.
In the past, the argument against peer-to-peer networks was the possibility of meeting unreliable people. Blockchain contracts have greatly reduced this risk.
What are the best Waxp and Alien Crypto exchanges in 2022?
For any investor who appreciates anonymity and convenience, Godex is the right choice. Go to to discover all its advantages.
So how is Godex better?
It’s simple: first of all, there is no need to register. You can make the exchange anonymously. They don’t ask for bundles of papers.
Second, there is the fixed exchange rate, so you can profit even if the market changes quickly.
Third, there is no trading limit.
Most sites list the following top competitors for 2022: Coinbase, Crypto.com, Gate.io, KuCoin.
What are the exchange features
There is always the question of choosing the best exchange for you. This choice differs from person to person. What you need to do is check at least these and see who is giving you the best deal.
- Piece counting. How many coins can you trade on this exchange? Some exchanges only offer a few options, while others offer hundreds. Godex offers 301+.
- Methods of payment accepted. Depending on your location, this can be a big hurdle. Godex does not require expensive payment processors – only blockchain transactions. Cost and time are reduced in this way.
- Costs. There are three types of deposit, transaction and withdrawal fees. They can vary between 0.1% and 1.99% on various platforms. Godex.io is the biggest help here – their software gives you the lowest fee plan, with flat rates for 30 minutes.
- Exchange reputation. It’s all about the money, so it’s okay to check for social proof. On Trustpilot, the rating of Godex is Excellent.
- KYC – Know your customer’s rules. It all depends on where the exchange is registered and where you live. Other exchanges may require a lot of documentation before they allow you to buy or sell. It can get really boring. What about the Godex exchange? No KYC here!
How to Convert WAXP to TLM
What exactly do you need to do to convert WAXP to TLM?
You have just converted WAXP to TLM.
In recent years, the pandemic has complicated our lives. We all have to deal with ever-changing rules. So, most TLM investors want everything to be simple.
Exchanging WAXP for TLM is simple. You select both coins, make the deposit and get the exchanged token. And if you want to save on fees and trade anonymously, you can invest in TLM on Godex.
Wax from extraterrestrial worlds
Legal disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licensing, completeness, legality or reliability of any information in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, please contact the provider above.