ALFAcoins is a modern, secure and multifunctional payment system for cryptocurrencies. Available since 2013, it is now launching a new version with an improved payment system and a personal wallet.
By using them, merchants around the world can accept and send cryptocurrency payments in an easier, faster, and cheaper way.
The benefits of accepting cryptocurrency payments are obvious. Anyone can exchange them in no time from one point on the planet to another. Forget about the high fees, technical issues and fiduciary restrictions in most countries.
With the new ALFAcoins, issues like volatility, security, and hardship disappear from this process, leaving only the benefits. The platform calculates practical and real-time prices for all parties involved and offers useful statistics for traders.
It also offers different ways of integrating payments on websites and the best security with cold storage and 2FA.
- Increase your number of customers and sales – accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, and XRP.
- Simple integration with API, checkout button or shopping cart plugin
- Very low fees (0.99%)
- No volatility risk (the exchange rate is fixed for 15 minutes after the creation of the invoice)
- Automatically pay your customers or employees (e.g. salary, bonuses) in cryptocurrency
- Automatically transfer to your own wallet at no additional cost
- Access enhanced stats with revenue, revenue, sales dynamics, and payout list
- Fast and comfortable payments worldwide
- Easy deposits and withdrawals with six cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash and XRP
- Safety with cold room and 2FA
- Send and receive other ALFAcoins users and third party users
- Manage your cryptocurrency investment portfolio
- Embed donations on your website, blog, feed or YouTube channel
ALFAcoins provides full service for merchants to accept cryptocurrency payments. Now it also offers a highly secure personal wallet. In this way, it helps to include everyone in the new era of payments with cryptocurrencies.
All information on our website is posted in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action that the reader takes on the information found on our website is strictly at his own risk.